This is your Social Media outlet for PET LOVERS ONLY.
- Boast, brag and, post away endless fur fun in our Pet Community with other like minded animal lovers.
- Research Products and Nutrition with our Critterologist.
- Create your Pets VOICE on the Pet Profile Page
WHAT IS A PROFILE
- The pet profile is you becoming your pets voice,
- This is a bio of information,that you, the pet owner, could only know.
- No one can care for your pet like you
Take the first step and speak their voice
- IF YOUR PET BECOMES LOST
- IF YOUR PET IS TAKEN TO A SHELTER
- IF YOUR PET IS IN A VEHICLE WHEN AN ACCIDENT OCCURS
- WHO WILL RESCUE YOUR PET IF YOU’RE UNABLE?
SPEAK THEIR VOICE
HOW IT WORKS
Anyone who finds your pet can call the toll free hot line on the pet’s tag or wallet card. They will immediately be directed to the website of allbeautifulcritters.com
- From the pets red tag, Enter the ID number into the black paw print
- The finder will leave their info for contacting
- From your profile page your 911 pet responders will receive a text message “Your Pets Been Found”
- You the owner will receive a text message”Your Pets Been Found”.
- Pet recovery is in motion
WHO WILL BE YOUR PETS RESCUER?
Your welcome package will contain all the information needed should your pet be displaced from the owner. The Pet Profile is extremely helpful in emergencies, pet sitting, or in the event your pet should lose their human and need to be transitioned to another home.The information you keep on your Critters Profile will give any caregivers or the new owners all the information for your Critters to have a peaceful and stress-less transition. Now that you’ve chosen to Speak Their Voice, join all the other animal lovers at the All Beautiful Critters Pet Community. You can also research information and get product and nutrition help with our very own Critterologist, Jesse Lee. Follow him on Twitter, Youtube, Instagram and Facebook. All Beautiful Critters also has a beautiful Virtual Garden Sanctuary where you can memorialize your Critters when they cross the Rainbow Bridge.